Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Update is coming

Just for the record, being a full time student leaves not a whole lot of time for anything other then school. If you dont believe me ask my husband! I know that I have not posted in a very long time. Almost six months to be exact. But it is coming and when it does you will be amazed. I have so much to post about that it will take me a long time to get it all together. I think that I am going to go by months from now on. Just posting what has happened in the month at the end of the month. This way I do not get so far behind. But until tomorrow when I plan to post all kinds of pictures I am off.

2 comments:

Shantel Elise said...

Can't wait for the update! Hope you are doing well!

Geoff and Niccole said...

We are great just really really busy. It seems like there is no time for anything.