Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Not a downer

My last blog was kind down in the dumps well this one is not. I need to learn how to put all of my pictures in a collage so that there is not so many to look at but I have so many fun pictures to post. Not really much to tell about them. Most of them are of the races that Geoff and I have been running. I did my first 10K on Saturday and it was pretty good. I wish that I would have been a little faster but now I have a time to beat for my next one. We are thinking of going to Vegas next weekend to run in a 10K because there are not anymore here in town this month. We ran in the Biggest Loser 5K last month and that was pretty cool. We got to run with some of the contentants from the show. We also got their autographs! I was stoked about getting to see Chole and Darius. They were two of my favorites. I am officially in training for the marathon. I decided if I did not do it this year I never would so here goes nothing. I am hoping to finish in about 5.5 hours. Geoff wants to beat his time from the last one he ran. Oh ya I almost forgot..... I am graduating with my Associates degree on Friday! I am pretty excited. I feel like I have been working on this forever. Now for the pictures that is way you all read this anyways!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the assosiates! Thats awesome! And I'm So JEALOUS of you meeting Darius & Chole! they were my favs too! I was goin g to run that but something came up :( Keep up the work girl! You're looking great!