Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Our summer... so far!

Like I mentioned in my last post I was just getting ready to graduate from college with my Associates degree. Well that has finally happened. It was a great experience and I had a lot of fun hanging out with all the family that came to support me. On May 30, Geoff and I celebrated our Anniversary. It was so amazing because we were in Jamaica at the time. If you have never been there and get the chance I suggest you go! It was so beautiful and we had an amazing time. I would post some pictures but I am on the work computer and not my laptop. I will try and add some later this week.
I decided to attend summer school to get some classes out of the way.  I ended up taking 9 credits in five weeks. One of those weeks I was on vacation so I guess I did it in 4. I do not recommend doing something that crazy to anyone. But it is nice to have those classes out of the way and I did really well in them so that makes me happy.
This week my cousin Courtney has been staying with us. Lets just say that I was not prepared to have a teenager in my house so soon. Courtney and I have had a lot of fun though! We went to the Jacob Hamblim home and Brigham Youngs Winter house. Then yesterday we went to the temple and did baptisms and went to the visitors center. I have not been to the visitors center in so long. They have redone their Gods plan for the family room. It was so cool to experience this with Courtney. Today we are going to go horse back riding. We are both pretty excited about that!
Other then that our lives are pretty much the same. Geoff and I are still training for the marathon in October. We spend a lot of time running now days. I just wish it would help with weight loss on my part. I have hit a plateau and I am not so happy about it.
We are hoping to do many fun things this summer so we will keep everyone posted on them!

1 comment:

Shantel said...

Glad you are having fun with Courtney! It was great to see you the other day.