Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cross Fit day 4

Sorry if these are boring to anyone out there but I want to remember what I have done and what I have accomplished. Today at Crossfit I learned that it was a rest day. I guess since I took my rest day yesterday it was a good thing that I went today. I was still a bit sore from my first two workouts but I am glad that I could go and finish the full workout. We did shoulders today and boy if they were not sore before they sure are now. I finished the whole workout but I had to go down on the weights. I hope to one day be able to do all of the workouts on the weight that is listed. I have a folder that I am keeping track of what I am doing so that one day I will be able to see my improvement. I am just happy that I have made it this far. Tomorrow is another day and I hope to start it off with a good run. So I will be hitting the bed tonight early.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should write down the WOD and the weights you used on your blog! I'm curious!

Geoff and Niccole said...

I can do that. I have been writing them in a book but I will go back and add them to here. Or possibly just add them from now on. Today was
50 I did 20 with the bar and then 30 with 30 lbs
40 20 with 30 and 20 with 20
30 30 with 20
20 with 20
10 with 15
I believe that is what I did.