Saturday, July 2, 2011

Crossfit Day 6

I have made it a week. I can not believe that it has already been a week since I started Crossfit. Today's workout was brutal. You worked with a partner and went through different stations. I will not bore you with the details today because I am too tired and there are not really any numbers to post. I am just glad that I have made it this far. Here's to hoping for another great week. Geoff and I have just been laying around the house today. It was much needed and I am glad that we were able to do it. Tomorrow will be more of the same except we will be having dinner at his dads and hopefully hitting the pool. My Jamaica tan has already faded and I need to get some more sun. I hate feeling like I have no tan. So hopefully we will get to be outside some this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you seeing a difference in this week? I know I did