Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Crossfit day 7 or something to that effect

So I have been a slacker and have not attended crossfit since Saturday morning. But in my defense it was the holiday and I did do the 5K workout on Monday. But I slacked off and did not go Tuesday. Hence the reason that today Wednesday is the seventh day and not the ninth.
Today's WOD was
AMRAP in 20 min of: (as many rounds as possible)
5 sumo deadlift high pulls 45/75
5 thrusters 65/95
10 toes to bar 
25 double unders
Man it was a killer. I did 4 complete rounds and then did all but 10 of the last 25 Double Unders. I was so happy because I did all of the double unders as double unders and not singles. That was a big accomplishment for me. It did end up taking me more time to do it that way though.  Oh ya and I did everything at RX. That means that I did all of the rounds at the listed weight. Totally awesome! I am happy with what I did today and hope that I am not too sore tomorrow to get a good workout in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Niccole!! RX always feels good and it's so worth the extra time it takes... After all, you lose more weight and gain more muscle with more weight :) And you didn't even look tired as you left!