Tuesday, August 3, 2010

April, May, June, & July!

Once again it has been months since I have posted. I seem to think that if I tell myself that I will post on here I will but then I never do. I really mean to keep everyone updated on what is going on in our lives but I find that I forget to take my camera or that I just dont have time to post anything. I have been busy with school over the last couple of months. Now that I am out for the rest of the summer I feel as if I should update everyone.

MAY:

The month of May was very eventful for Geoff and I. I finished school on the 7th of May. I had four weeks of freedom before summer school started. Geoff and I decided that we would take an early anniversy vacation. We invited my sister Tiff and her husband Trent to tag along.  We went on a cruise to the Mexican Rivera.  It was so much fun. But ofcourse I always forgot to take pictures. Tiffanie got a new camera for mother's day so we used hers alot. I only have a couple of pictures that I actually took. Most of them are off of an underwater camera that we used when we were on the beach in Cabo.  We took so many funny pictures. The cruise was a blast and so were all of the excursions that we did. We did an extreme canopy and it was so fun. We rode down like 7 zip lines and repelled down two different water falls. It was such a fun time!

At the end of May Geoff's beautiful sisters graduated from Dixie High School. They are the most amazing girls. I am so proud of them. I was like the beaming mother watching them walk through the big D. Even though they went to my schools rival. I guess when you grow up the high school rivalries tend to go away. Well at least they do when you are not watching football or baseball. In those aspects I bleed Black all the way! The first picture  is of all the Demke girls that attended the graduation. Nikki, Karen, me, Kathie, and Jill (Peterson, she is no
 longer a Demke). Sarah and Jessica were there but for some reason did not make it into the photo.

This is Karen and Kathie! If you know them you know that they are like night and day. They are so different in so many ways and yet they are the same in so many more. They are the best of friends and always are having a good time. The both are planning on attending Dixie this Fall. I am so amazed at the example they set each and every day!






And here they are with their little sister Sarah. Who could be their triplet. They all look so much alike it amazes me!









JUNE:
June was the beginning of summer school. Let me just say, What was I thinking? Summer school was so crazy. I did pass all of my classes but for a while I thought I was going to go crazy. The classes are like half of a semester so everything goes so fast. Plus I started a new job. I am now working as a CNA at Cliff View Senior Living. I really love it. I work overnights so I get to be home during the days. This helps with my school schedule. I can work on the weekends and still go to school during the day. I miss that I don't get to spend as much time with Geoff. But we know that it is only for a few years until I finish school. Then we will have all the time in the world to spend together. On June 25th my brother Tyler came home from his mission. What an exciting time that was. My brother is amazing. I am so happy to have him home. Recently he signed a letter of intent to play baseball at Dixie State College. We are so proud of him. My brother is a stud!

JULY:
Tyler gave his homecoming speech on the 11th of July. All the family came to town. It was so much fun. It was the first time that we have all been together in two years. Tyler has not seen Shelby since she was just a baby and he had never met Brooklyn. It was so fun to see how the girls reacted around Tyler. Brooklyn was just fine but she does great around all strangers. Shelby is hesitant but she is like that with all of us. One day she will really know who we are and not be scared of us. As always I forgot my camera. So I don't really have any pictures.

2 comments:

Shantel Elise said...

I loved the update! I am glad that you enjoyed the cruise. I am trying to convince David that we should go on a cruise in December before we have to grow up and get real jobs, but he is a bit hesitant. I think it would be so fun though!

It looks like you guys have had a couple of busy months. We are hoping that once school starts in the fall we will be able to get back into a schedule, summer is always so full of crazy things.

Glad you are doing well!

Julie said...

colio! fun that you went on a cruise - oh so fun!! :) Geoff's hair cracks me up I love it hahaha!! awesome about school and your jobs - keep it up girl!