Monday, October 4, 2010

August and such

I know I am a terrible blogger but this time I feel justified. I am extremely busy these days. The only reason I am finding time to write today is because I stayed home sick and I am procrastinating doing homework.  Geoff and I are doing great. We are enjoying the time we get to spend together even though it is not much. He is still working for Dal-tile so we are grateful for that. I am going to school full time and working two part time jobs. This leaves very little time to spend together but we keep reminding each other that it is not forever. I am going to graduate with my Associates in May so that is something that we are looking forward to. I will then be applying for the Nursing Program at a couple of different schools. We are planning to stay in St. George because Geoff has work here so I may have to commute daily to school. But we will see how things go.
In August we didn't really do much and this is why it is hard to blog for me. We are not really doing anything new. My sister-in-law did have a birthday so we went up to Dammeron Valley to celebrate. It was such a blast hanging out with family and having a good time.  Oh ya and Geoff FINALLY got a haircut. He looks so handsome but he will never look at the camera so this is what I have.





No comments: