Monday, January 3, 2011

The end of 2010

It is hard to believe that 2010 has come to an end. I am sitting here pondering on all of the changes I have gone through this year. I feel as if each and every year I become a different person, I am learning and growing each day. I know that I have been terrible at blogging lately and I am hoping to change that this year. So for a recap of the rest of the year I am just going to post some pictures of the holidays. I had to work a 16 hour shift on Christmas eve and Christmas day so I did not get to partake in very many activities. Geoff however took my new camera to his family party and came home with 250 pictures so I feel as if I was there. My family the ones that were in town got together in Sunday for dinner. That is all the excitement we could handle! Oh and this is our new niece Kiera in the photo with us!

No comments: