Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cross Fit Day 2

Today I got my butt kicked at Cross Fit. I was already so sore but decided to go anyways. I am now thinking that I should have taken the day off. I missed out on my run this morning because I was so sore. I was planning on doing it tonight but did not make that either. So now I have to run twice tomorrow or pick another day to run on. I am not really looking forward to that. The work out today consisted of dead lifts, turkish arm things (sorry cant remember the correct name) and sit ups. I never thought I would make it through. You had to go through each set three times and you were timed to see how fast you could do it in. I was doing well until I got to the sit ups each round. My abs, well if you know me I have no abs, so I could barley do them. However I am proud to say that I completed all of them. My time was 20:22. Sorry if this is boring to anyone out there but this is for my journal purposes, so I plan on rambling about this as I go. Besides it will be good to keep track of what I am doing and how I improve. Tomorrow is another day and a new start!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great time! It's so fun for me to see people when they start and the progress they make! These posts are super fun for me to read as well :) Keep up the great work!