Thursday, July 7, 2011

Crossfit day 8

Todays work out sucked so bad. I went into it feeling so great because I had done RX yesterday. Boy was I wrong. I did  not think that I was really sore until I started working out. My whole body aches. I did however manage to get through the least amount of rounds that was available. I did five rounds. Not great but at least I did finish. The work out was
15 ring dips
15 pushups
20 situps
10 Burpee board jumps
 I finished in 32 minutes and 12 seconds. Not a great time but at least I managed to finish. Most of the above workouts are easy to understand but you may be thinking what is a burpee board jump, well it is when you jump down into a pushup and catch yourself before you hit them ground, then you push with your legs and arms to get standing back up, then you would have to long jump out in front of you as far as you could go. After ring dips and pushups my arms were dead. That was only  one round you had to go again and again. As mentioned I did five rounds. I was somewhat disappointed that I could not do the seven rounds that were scheduled. But I guess there is always next time. So here is looking forward to tomorrow. It is the grand opening of Zion Crossfit and they are going to have a party. The radio station will be there and everything. I am pretty excited about going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've not been at this very long. Don't beat yourself up! You'll for sure do 7 rounds next time! I'm heading to Vegas around 4 but I'll stop by the Grand Opening-- show them a little support.. I'm kind of sad I can't stay! :(