Sunday, February 5, 2012

February 2012 already?

So it is hard to believe that we are already in February. I have been such a slacker at blogging and I am sorry. I always say that I am going to try harder and I never do. So I will not be making that promise this year. Instead I am going to possibly just have days when you will get a 6 month update or something like that. It is hard to blog when there is really nothing going on in your lives.

Geoff and I are still the same, we are both working. I am still attending Dixie. I will be finished after this semester so that is something to look forward to. We are both running in some races. I am on the work computer right now so when I get a chance I will upload some pictures from the last couple of races that we did this year. We have a big one coming up in a couple of weeks that I am looking forward to.

That is about all that we have going on. Pictures to come!

No comments: